Vizury Interactive Solutions Requirement For Software Engineer – UI | Bangalore
Company Profile :
Vizury, a premier Big Data marketing firm helps marketers personalize customer conversations across channels — Push notifications, In-App Display, Facebook Mobile, and Email & Web Display. Established in 2008, we work with some of the best known brands in 40+ countries across industries like e-Commerce, travel & hospitality, healthcare, automobile, financial services and classifieds.
Vizury offers a comprehensive set of marketing solutions which helps brands acquire new customers and re-engage with existing customers through personalized marketing driven by Big Data.
Vizury is among the first in Asia to be a Facebook Marketing Partner and a Twitter Retargeting Platform Partner.
COMPANY WEBSITE : www.vizury.com
- 1 How to Get Job Easily
- 2 I have less than 60% in 10th,12th or Graduation.Can I get a good Job?
Organization : Vizury Interactive Solutions
Job Role : Software Engineer – UI [Exp]
- 2013/14/15 batch BE/ BTech
- Good academics
- Good pH score
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the craft of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wire frames/mock ups to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 17 Dec 2016
Last date to apply: 15 Dec 2016
Salary offered: ₹ 9,00,000
Experience required: 1 Year to 3 Years
Placement Papers :
- 1-3 years’ experience in AngularJs and Node.JS
- Good understanding of AJAX, Promises.
- Well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design discipline.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT / Mercurial / SVN.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. – Familiarity with tools such as Gimp/Photoshop/Sketch is a plus.
- Experience in MVC framework such as Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js or React.js.
- Cross-browser debugging skills in various browsers (Including IE9, Chrome & Firefox) & familiarity with debugging tools such as firebug, webkit inspector and/or fiddler.
Knowledge of build tools like Grunt/Gulp/Webpack
Good to have skills:
- Familiarity with frontend unit testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha or QUit.
- Basic understanding of backend systems like node.js, JAX-RS, Jersey is desirable (not mandatory).
Link to Apply : Apply here
Hope this helps !!
Feel free to contact. & share the notes to as many people as possible, never hesitate in sharing Knowledge 🙂
Good Luck Friends!!!
God is always with you.
With Best wishes and Best Regards,
If you have any problems, need any suggestions, need any interview questions, Please Ask me here.
BJS Bangalore Job Seeker
Happy to Help you 🙂