Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd Walk-in for Chartered Accountants- ( Freshers and Experienced)|Bengaluru|
Company Profile :
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
COMPANY WEBSITE : www.ThomsonReuters.com.
Job Description :
The jobholder will be responsible to ensure excellent financial, management accounting, tax and statutory compliance service is provided throughout their sub region.
The jobholder will require the ability, eagerness and drive to work within a wide network of colleagues and service partners in order to deliver to customer expectation.
* Stewardship and review of financial statements for group and local compliance
* Regular balance sheet and cost reviews
* Managing primary relationship with Regional Tax department, Finance, Internal Audit, Treasury, General Accounting, Group & Statutory Auditors, and outsource Partners
* Manage all operational compliance requirements including various tax returns, tax reporting, provide support for tax audits, transfer pricing reviews, tax risk assessments, support in implementation of tax strategies
* Ensure all compliance and group reporting timelines are accurately met.
* Take active role in any entity/divisional restructure and ongoing acquisitions or divestiture projects. Ensure appropriate accounting is done and integrate into TR processes
* Performance and evidence of SOX Controls
* Manage operations within allocated cost budgets Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities: Accounting
* To ensure monthly accounting and quarterly reporting are completed timely and accurately in accordance with IFRS and company accounting policies.
* To ensure Transfer Pricing calculations are accurate and complete * To ensure all financial statements are accurate and complete Statutory Compliance: * To oversee all tax compliance processes and ensure that knowledge is up-to-date
* To coordinate with Tax team and outsourced service provider to timely prepare and file corporate income tax returns.
* Plan and execute statutory audits by co-coordinating with all key stake holders Others:
* Attend to operational issues and take necessary steps for prompt resolution * Maintain good relationship with Business finance, Tax department, external consultants and all other key departments * Motivate team members to perform their duties, provide necessary training and guidance * Any other activities assigned as required.
Chartered Accountant ( CA Qualified )
OVERALL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Chartered Accountant with 0-4 years of relevant experience
* Strong accounting background as well as a good understanding of accounting regulations, Accounting Standards
* A good understanding of the latest development in IAS/IFRS
If Interested kindly Walk-in for Interview on the below dates and time
UG : Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG: CA – First Attempt, Second Attempt
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Salary: INR 6,50,000 – 11,00,000 P.A
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Placement Papers :
- Management Accounting
- Business Finance
- Balance Sheet
- Internal Audit
- Financial Controllership
- Service Delivery
- Income Tax
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
Next to CGI Building
Hope this helps !!
Feel free to contact. & share the notes to as many people as possible, never hesitate in sharing Knowledge 🙂
Good Luck Friends!!!
God is always with you.
With Best wishes and Best Regards,
If you have any problems, need any suggestions, need any interview questions, Please Ask me here.
BJS Bangalore Job Seeker
Happy to Help you 🙂