Indian Air Force Recruitment “AFCAT 01/2017” for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates-Last Date: 29 December 2016
Company Profile :
The Indian Air Force was officially established on 8 October 1932.Its first ac flight came into being on 01 Apr 1933. It possessed a strength of six RAF-trained officers and 19 Havai Sepoys (literally, air soldiers). The aircraft inventory comprised of four West land Wapiti IIA army co-operation biplanes at Drigh Road as the “A” Flight nucleus of the planned No.1 (Army Co- operation) Squadron.
COMPANY WEBSITE : www.indianairforce.nic.in
- 1 How to Get Job Easily I have less than 60% in 10th,12th or Graduation.Can I get a good Job?
JOB ROLE: Flying/Technical/Ground Duty Officers
AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST ( AFCAT ) – 01 / 2017
- No. 203/18F/SSC/M & W ( Short Service Commission for men & women)
- No. 202/18T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for men)
- No. 202/18T/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)
GROUND DUTY BRANCHES
- No. 202/18G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for men)
- No. 202/18G/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)
SALARY OFFERED: 15,600-39,100/month
On successful completion of Training, the newly Commissioned Flying Officers would be entitled to approximate gross monthly emoluments in different branches including Transport Allowance of major cities as follows:-
- (a) Flying Branch:- ₹ 80,238/-
- (b) Technical Branch:- ₹ 69,238/-
- (c) Ground Duty Branches :- ₹ 66,738/-
Placement Papers :
JOB LOCATION: Across India
LAST DATE: 29 December 2016
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Fresher
Link to Apply : Apply here
Hope this helps !!
Feel free to contact. & share the notes to as many people as possible, never hesitate in sharing Knowledge 🙂
Good Luck Friends!!!
God is always with you.
With Best wishes and Best Regards,
If you have any problems, need any suggestions, need any interview questions, Please Ask me here.
BJS Bangalore Job Seeker
Happy to Help you 🙂