IBM Recruitment Drive for Technical Support Associate Bangalore
Company Profile :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
COMPANY WEBSITE : www.ibm.com
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Candidate require to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma (Minimum 15 years education req)
Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
Job Description :
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
Experience : Freshers (0-4 years)
Placement Papers :
- Fresher / Experienced with good technical skills
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- English: Fluent
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED BY APPLICANTS AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
PLEASE DO NOT CARRY BAGS / BACK PACKS AS THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE IBM PREMISES
Venue Details: (BANGALORE)
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
D Block, Embassy Golf Links, Behind Dell, Koramangala, Bangalore
Contact Person – Karthik / SAM
D1 Block , Manyata Embassy Business Park, Nagawara Outer Ring Road, Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Contact Person – Nisha / Selci
Interview Date:- 30th Nov & 1st, 2nd December 2016
Link to Apply : Apply here
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Hope this helps !!
Feel free to contact. & share the notes to as many people as possible, never hesitate in sharing Knowledge 🙂
Good Luck Friends!!!
God is always with you.
With Best wishes and Best Regards,
If you have any problems, need any suggestions, need any interview questions, Please Ask me here.
BJS Bangalore Job Seeker
Happy to Help you 🙂