IBM Off Campus Drive “Technical Support Associate” | Any Degree | 2 December 2016|Rajasthan
Company Profile :
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
COMPANY WEBSITE : www.ibm.com
Designation : KPO/BPO/ITES/Others
Job Category : Technical Support Associate
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria :
- Any Degree
VENUE LOCATION: Alwar,Rajasthan
VENUE DATE: 2 December 2016
JOB LOCATION: Gurgaon/Noida
Job Description :
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
Experience : Freshers
Placement Papers :
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Eligibility Criteria : BCOM/MCOM/BBA/BM/MBA/BA/B.Sc/BCA/MCA- PASSOUTS
- Selection Process: HR & OPS ROUND.
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- English: Fluent
- Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
1.Updated Resume Copy
2.Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
APPLY MODE: Off Campus
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend in following venue locations on 2 December 2016
Link to Apply : Apply here
Date: 2 December 2016 Time: 11 am to 3 pm
(Note: Students are supposed to come into formals only and need to carry 2 copies of resume along with passport size photograph, Govt. approved ID and All original Documents and set of photocopies.)
Hope this helps !!
Feel free to contact. & share the notes to as many people as possible, never hesitate in sharing Knowledge 🙂
Good Luck Friends!!!
God is always with you.
With Best wishes and Best Regards,
If you have any problems, need any suggestions, need any interview questions, Please Ask me here.
BJS Bangalore Job Seeker
Happy to Help you 🙂