Google India Registration Link for Freshers @ Across India
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Gaining and retaining this trust is critically important to Google’s success. We defend Google’s integrity by fighting spam, fraud and abuse, and develop and communicate state-of-the-art product policies. The PQO team reduces risk and protects the experience of our users and business partners in more than 40 languages and across Google’s expanding base of products. We work with a variety of teamsEngineering to Legal, Public Policy and Sales Engineering to set policies and combat fraud and abuse in a scalable way, often with an eye to finding industry wide solutions. PQO team members are motivated to find innovative solutions, and use technical know-how, user insights and proactive communication to pursue the highest possible quality and safety standards for users across Google products.
FIELD OF WORKING: IT | Software
- 1 I have less than 60% in 10th,12th or Graduation.Can I get a good Job?
JOB ROLE/POSITION:IT services, IT consulting
BS / MS degree
Job Role :IT services, IT consulting
Job Location :Across India
Job Type: Registration
Experiences : 0 – 2 years
Google Enterprise helps companies the globe over be more productive, mobile and collaborative by “going Google.” Google’s Enterprise teams work with schools, companies and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative by using Google cloud computing to get their work done. As an Enterprise Applications Engineer, you lead the development and implementation of web-based applications to new Google customers. You leadaspects of web development, requirements gathering, software development, testing, documentation, training, implementation, ongoing support and maintenance for both in-house and customer-facing web applications. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of Googlers, using UI and functional specs/prototypes as input. Be part of helping businesses the world over succeed by getting Googley.
Placement Papers :
- Work on tasks that are part of a single-system project and/or small to medium-size projects of moderate complexity and impact.
- Design, develop, test, support and enhance web applications and backend systems. Build systems to process large datasets in parallel on massive clusters.
- Collaborate with product and engineering partners to enhance and integrate core abuse-fighting platforms, as well as with operations analysts to detect and prevent spam, fraud and abuse trends, and advocate changes to protect Google’s customers and users.
- Increase efficiency through automation, workflow streamlining and system optimization by working with analyst teams.
- Write and review technical documents (including design, development, and revision).
- BS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with web technologies, programming paradigms and algorithms.
- Experience designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining subsystems.
- BS degree with industry experience, or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments and/or cloud technologies such as App Engine, AWS, Hadoop.
- Experience in numerical analysis, algorithms and/or data-mining.
- Knowledge of database design and other data storage solutions.
- Ability to identify relationships between parts of projects.
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
Interested candidates can apply here
Link : Apply
Hope this helps !!
Feel free to contact. & share the notes to as many people as possible, never hesitate in sharing Knowledge 🙂
Good Luck Friends!!!
God is always with you.
With Best wishes and Best Regards,
If you have any problems, need any suggestions, need any interview questions, Please Ask me here.
BJS Bangalore Job Seeker
Happy to Help you 🙂