GE India Technology Pvt. Ltd.|IT Intern|Bengaluru|
Company Profile :
Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (EACoE) is the Engineering & technology hub for GE Infrastructure located at the John F Welch Technology Center, Bangalore. The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
COMPANY WEBSITE : www.ge.com
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria :
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.Tech/M.Tech and looking for an internship program of duration 6-9 months
- This individual works on projects related to a particular function depending on their prior course work and degree program.
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making.
- Strong on Change Management, Influencing and communication Skills.
Experience : Freshers
Placement Papers :
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail, with a fast learning curve to acquire specialized domain expertise.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
- Students should have problem solving aptitude.
Link to Apply : Apply here
Hope this helps !!
Feel free to contact. & share the notes to as many people as possible, never hesitate in sharing Knowledge 🙂
Good Luck Friends!!!
God is always with you.
With Best wishes and Best Regards,
If you have any problems, need any suggestions, need any interview questions, Please Ask me here.
BJS Bangalore Job Seeker
Happy to Help you 🙂