Fluor Corporation Freshers Recruitment “Associate Design Engineer” |B.E/B.Tech | New Delhi
Company Profile :
Fluor Corporation is a multinational engineering and construction firm headquartered in Irving, Texas. It is a holding company that provides services through its subsidiaries in four areas: energy and chemicals, industrial and infrastructure, government and Fluor Global Services such as staffing and equipment rentals. It is the largest construction company in the Fortune 500 rankings and the 136th largest company overall.Fluor was founded in 1912 by John Simon Fluor as Fluor Construction Company.
COMPANY WEBSITE : www.fluor.com
Designation : Core/Technical Industry
JOB ID: 90136BR
Job Category :Associate Design Engineer – Electrical
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria :
Skills : Good Communication Skills
Job Description :
- Perform and check routine calculations, specify simple equipment, and solve problems of simple engineering complexity
- Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
- Participate in equipment and material procurement activities
- Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
Experience : Freshers (0-2 yers)
Placement Papers :
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and no required previous years of work-related experience (new graduate); a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
1.Updated Resume Copy
2.Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Location : Delhi
LAST DATE: ASAP
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible
Link to Apply : Apply here
Hope this helps !!
Feel free to contact. & share the notes to as many people as possible, never hesitate in sharing Knowledge 🙂
Good Luck Friends!!!
God is always with you.
With Best wishes and Best Regards,
If you have any problems, need any suggestions, need any interview questions, Please Ask me here.
BJS Bangalore Job Seeker
Happy to Help you 🙂