Calypso Technology Recruitment For Associate Software Engineer| Mumbai
Company Profile :
Calypso is the leading provider of front-to-back technology solutions for the financial markets.With 19 years of experience delivering cross asset for trading, processing, risk management and accounting, we are able to focus our significant resources on customer problems, bringing simplicity to the most complex business and technology issues. The constant pressures for better allocation of capital and improved risk management, matched by an ever changing regulatory landscape in the financial markets demand technology solutions that are reliable, adaptable and scalable. In response Calypso provides customers with a single platform designed from the outset to enable consolidation innovation and growth.The result is compelling. Faster time to new markets, enterprise risk reduction and lower technology costs drive immediate improvements to our customers’ bottom line.The facts speak for themselves. Calypso is used by over 34,000 market professionals in over 60 countries. Representing more than 180 financial institutions, our customers operate in a diverse range of developed and emerging markets across Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Calypso has over 800 staff in over 20 global offices, with headquarters in San Francisco, California.Let Calypso guide you through the complex financial markets.
COMPANY WEBSITE : http://www2.calypso.com/
- 1 How to Get Job Easily
- 1.1 Top 500 Java Interview Questions
- 1.2 Top .Net Interview Questions
- 1.3 Responsibilities
- 1.4 Software Testing Interview Questions and Answers
- 1.5 Requirement
- 1.6 How to crack Elitmus Exam
- 1.7 Calypso’s Rewarding Careers
- 1.8 How to Crack AMCAT Exam
- 1.9 Latest Emails IDs of HR Manager
- 1.10 Your Calypso Career
- 1.11 Best Consultancy in Bangalore
JOB ID: CREQ2607
Job Category : Associate Software
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria :
- Contribute to the R&D, development and testing of the next generation product developed on top of industry standard technologies.
- Troubleshoot, suggest solution and test time-critical hot-fixes for multi-threaded concurrency issues in an n-tiered architecture.
- Analyze defects and coordinate development of fixes.
- Minimum 1 years of post-academic experience in commercial software including Java, Swing, JDBC, RMI, J2EE, XML
- 0-2 year of experience with Java persistence or ORM implementations, including SQL, JDBC, ORM solutions such as EJB 3.0, JAVA Persistence API, Hibernate and multi-threaded, client-server applications is desirable.
- Experience working with different transport protocols such as JMS, JERI, RMI, SOAP, or REST is plus
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Knowledge of Query language abstraction such as SQL, EJBQL, HQL, XQuery is a plus
- API Experience with JAAS, JNDI, JSSE, JMX, JTA, JMS.
- Knowledge of caching frameworks such as Tangosol, JCache, Java Spaces, Gemfire and others is desirable and plus.
- Knowledge of with software tools such as Eclipse, Gradle, YourKit and SVN
- Knowledge of application servers like JBOSS is required.
Calypso’s Rewarding Careers
Since our founding in 1997, Calypso has been the leader of innovation in capital markets technology. To continue our track record of growth we need the best talent from across the globe and offer outstanding opportunities to join a uniquely innovative, highly successful company that straddles the worlds of technology and finance. With 20
offices worldwide, market leading products and a customer base of the world’s top banks, asset managers, hedge funds and insurers our team thrives on stimulating challenges and global opportunities.
Placement Papers :
Your Calypso Career
We are growing our team by recruiting and hiring the best talent in the market – those who desire to take the initiative, are self-directed learners and have the desire solve our customers’ problems to drive our growth. Also, we
identify, train and develop future leaders to ensure we have the capabilities to scale the business and to provide career development to our team members. At Calypso, you will have an active role in a business that makes a difference in the capital markets every day. Regardless of your role, your work will be closely tied to our customers’ success and will have an impact on their
mission critical systems.
If you have the drive, a winning attitude and a desire to make a difference then we invite you to apply today.
Calypso Technology is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workforce. Calypso only accepts resumes from approved agencies who have a valid executed Non-Exclusive Master Staffing Agency Agreement on file. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Calypso employees, or send to any Calypso location. Calypso is not responsible for any fees or claims related to receipt of unsolicited resumes.
Location : Mumbai
LAST DATE: ASAP
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible
Link to Apply : Apply here
Hope this helps !!
Feel free to contact. & share the notes to as many people as possible, never hesitate in sharing Knowledge 🙂
Good Luck Friends!!!
God is always with you.
With Best wishes and Best Regards,
If you have any problems, need any suggestions, need any interview questions, Please Ask me here.
BJS Bangalore Job Seeker
Happy to Help you 🙂