British Telecom Recruitment Drive for Freshers |Associate| Bangalore
Company Profile :
BT is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in the UK and across the world, where we provide fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services.
In the UK we are a leading communications services provider, selling products and services to consumers, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector.
We also sell wholesale products and services to communications providers in the UK and around the world. Globally, we supply managed networked IT services to multinational corporations, domestic businesses and national and local government organisations.
Designation : Software Engineer
Job function : IT, Systems and Security
Main location : India-India-Bangalore
Schedule : Full-time
Working pattern : Standard
Salary : 0
Closing date : Ongoing
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria :
- New graduate entry.
- A suitable formal training path to certification standard, where appropriate, will need to be completed e.g. CCNP, MCSE, Sun Solaris, Oracle certified DBA, HP certified systems engineer etc.
Purpose Of Role:
- The role holder is responsible for the deployment and support of IT infrastructure, systems and application software, Database management, network services and data security to both internal and external customers.
- He/she provides complex technical support, resolving escalated technical support issues including proposals to ensure systems availability to the customer.
- The role includes problem diagnosis and resolution, and activities will comprise requirements analysis, testing, integrating and managing components and models.
- The role holder has an appreciation of and/or participates in the design of systems architecture and network systems, and may be responsible for generating new opportunities and maintaining the client relationship and satisfaction.
Top .Net Interview QuestionsSkills :
Good Communication Skills
- Under supervision to evaluate, co-ordinate, test and install software/hardware provided by suppliers with appropriate controls and standards e.g. Firewalls/Data Security, DBMS, MVS software, Network software and hardware.
- Under supervision to test & install software maintenance upgrades provided by suppliers.
- To provide problem diagnosis and resolution liaising with technical manager, peers, suppliers and customer/developer groups where appropriate; could be asked to provide full 24-hour on call emergency support.
- To ensure operational procedures are in place, maintained and followed as approved by technical team leader.
- To support recovery activities following failure including disaster recovery.
- To provide limited advice & guidance to other groups on technical and operational issues.
- To provide resource and expertise to support product evaluations with other groups/customers.
- To ensure all appropriate documentation is provided and maintained to the ISO9001 standard.
Experience : Freshers (0 – 2 years)
- Systems/Application level authority and access – would refer to management where appropriate.
- May be involved in helping restore critical BT business functionality.
- Developed skills in basic theories, practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training, and able to apply basic knowledge/skills to own work area.
- Able to respond to standard manager requests and understand the relationships between work processes and the business, although horizons will probably be limited to own team.
- Can use existing, clearly defined procedures to solve routine problems and organise own time to deliver against tasks set by others within a short-term horizon.
- Can ask questions and check for understanding.
- Can provide explanations clearly and precisely.
- Can work co-operatively with others to achieve team goals, and can build stable and useful working relationships.
- Awareness of costs related to own work area.
Placement Papers :
Registration Details :
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible
Link to Apply : Apply here
Hope this helps !!
Feel free to contact. & share the notes to as many people as possible, never hesitate in sharing Knowledge 🙂
Remember : Don’t forget to Subscribe our site for Daily Walkins/Updates/off campus drive/Referral Drives/Tips/Placement Papers /Study Materials .
Good Luck Friends!!!
God is always with you.
With Best wishes and Best Regards,
If you have any problems, need any suggestions, need any interview questions, Please Ask me here.
BJS Bangalore Job Seeker
Happy to Help you 🙂