Bidgely Requirement For Software Engineer | Bangalore |
Company Profile :
Bidgely (which means ‘Electricity” in Hindi) is an innovative technology startup which aims for disaggregation of power consumption at a household level.
In countries like USA & UK and Japan there is peak load pricing applicable on electricity bills unlike India(where fixed per unit charge is applicable).To help out the consumers understand when and where they can save the electricity most by understanding usage patterns , hourly analysis, giving notifications if usage is more and bill predictions. It uses data analytics and pattern finding techniques on power consumption graphs to calculate the power consumed by each individual device in a household without plug-in monitors.
Founded in 2011 by Abhay Gupta and Vivek Garud out of a Mountain View garage, Bidgely has come a long way. It got recognized as an Energy Innovation Pioneer at 2015 IHS Energy CERA Week for using ground-breaking Saas analytics for transforming energy usage and was also voted as one of the top 100 clean technology companies worldwide by CleanTech.
With a young and exuberant team of data scientists, engineers, salespeople and marketers, Bidgely provides a fun and competitive environment with a zeal to achieve its goal of changing the perspective of 5.6 billion people with access to electricity, on energy efficiency.
COMPANY WEBSITE : www.bidgely.com
Organization :Bidgely Pvt Ltd
I have less than 60% in 10th,12th or Graduation.Can I get a good Job?
Job Role : Software Engineer – Backend [Exp]
- 2013/14/15 batch B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.S / M.Tech (CS/IT)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in Startups / Product companies
- Strong in problem solving, data structures and algorithm design.
- Strong experience in system architecture, Web services development, highly scalable distributed applications.
- Good in large data system such as Hadoop, Map Reduce, NoSQL Cassandra etc..
- Fluency in Java, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE , REST Services
- Ability to deliver code quickly from given scenarios in fast paced start-up environment.
- Attention to details. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 06 Dec 2016
Last date to apply: 05 Dec 2016
Salary offered: ₹ 12,00,000 and above
Experience required: 1 Year to 3 Years
Placement Papers :
- Design and deliver scalable web services, APIs and backend data modules.
- Understand requirements and develop reusable code using design patterns &component architecture and write unit test cases.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit and understand their requirements and challenges and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies.
- Share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
Link to Apply : Apply here
Feel free to contact. & share the notes to as many people as possible, never hesitate in sharing Knowledge 🙂
Good Luck Friends!!!
God is always with you.
With Best wishes and Best Regards,
If you have any problems, need any suggestions, need any interview questions, Please Ask me here.
BJS Bangalore Job Seeker
Happy to Help you 🙂