BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2016 for B.E/B.Tech/Diploma-229 Vacancies-Last Date: 9 December 2016
Company Profile :
BHEL as a part of Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru’s vision was bestowed with the onus to make the country self reliant in manufacturing of heavy electrical equipment. This dream has been more than realized and the contribution in nation building endeavor is going to continue likewise. Today, with 20,000 MW per annum capacity for power plant equipment manufacturing, BHEL’s mammoth size of operations is evident from its widespread network of 17 Manufacturing Units, two Repair Units, four Regional Offices, eight Service Centers, eight Overseas Offices, six Joint Ventures, fifteen Regional Marketing Centers and current project execution at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad.
COMPANY WEBSITE : www.bhel.com
FIELD OF WORKING: Government/other
JOB ROLE: Apprentices
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria :
TOTAL NO OF VACANCIES: 229
- Graduate Engineers- 138 Post
- Diploma Engineers- 91 Post
- For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/month
- For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/month
JOB LOCATION: Bhopal
LAST DATE: 9 December 2016
BHEL, Bhopal one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year for 2016-17 batch, as per Apprentices Act (Amended) 1973 & 1986 in the following discipline/ branches:
Experience : Freshers
Placement Papers :
- 19.11.2016– Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications
- 09.12.2016– Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications.
- 16.12.2016- last date of receiving of copy of acknowledgement slip along with Self-Attested copies of prescribed documents
- Upper age – 25 Years, Minimum age- 14 Years.Relaxation in Upper age limit,5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.,Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons,Additional 5 years for wards of BHEL employee (spouse/son/daughter)
- Proof of Date of Birth/ High school mark sheet/certificate
- Documents in support of Educational qualification i.e. mark sheet/certificate
- Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Mark sheets of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate.
- MadhyaPradesh Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable).
- Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer ( if applicable)
- Disability certificate from Dist Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).
- of medical token for wards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Employee (Serving/ Retired/ Deceased).
Link to Apply : Apply here
Hope this helps !!
Feel free to contact. & share the notes to as many people as possible, never hesitate in sharing Knowledge 🙂
Good Luck Friends!!!
God is always with you.
With Best wishes and Best Regards,
If you have any problems, need any suggestions, need any interview questions, Please Ask me here.
BJS Bangalore Job Seeker
Happy to Help you 🙂