Torry Harris Business Solutions Opportunity for Linux System Admin | B.E,B.Tech,MCA,M.E,M.Tech ,M.Sc.B.sc.| Bangalore
Company Profile :
Torry Harris Business Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Torry Harris Business Solutions (THBS) was founded in 1998 in New Jersey, USA. The company focuses on high-end, niche technical skills, predominantly in Integration, SOA/API, Cloud Integration, Mobility, Data Analytics and Digital Enablement services. THBS provides software services to enterprise clients across different industry verticals through a combination of offshore and onsite services. The company has its development center in Bangalore (India) and Sales & Operations offices are established in Bristol (UK), New Jersey (US), Dubai (UAE), Valencia (Spain), Munich (Germany), Paris (France), Vienna (Austria) and Gurgaon (India), to serve the local markets.
COMPANY WEBSITE : http://www.thbs.com/
Functional Area:IT Hardware , Technical Support , Telecom Engineering
Job Category : IT Hardware
Role : System Administrator
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech – M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc.,B.Sc
Keys kills :
- LAN Troubleshooting
- Red hat
- WAN Connectivity
- Linux System Administration
- Hardware Configuration
Job Description :
- Setting up of machines for new joiners with basic software
System performance tuning
- Installing and troubleshooting issues related to windows based operating systems and applications.
- Troubleshooting issues relating to windows desktop operating system, mail clients, basic applications and hardware related issues.
- Reports to update Asset Tracker and Manager for regular updates of all hardware, software, network and other related equipment’s in terms of their age, AMC, licenses, configuration, version, etc., location-wise and project-wise.
- Tracking, Monitoring and Movement of machines across projects/locations updating the same in asset register
Maintenance of THBS Network in terms of troubleshooting LAN/WAN connectivity, patch panels, network switches, Uplinks and coordinate with other floor system administrators on need basis
Acceptance test, Installation and verification of vendor supplied equipment’s.
- CVS Repository – Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of CVS client.
- Virus Control – Ensure all the desktops are updated with latest antivirus patches.
- System mechanic – Fixing daily issues other than above mentioned activities.
- Attend Redhat/Network based calls, Status reports to be sent on weekly basis (Every Friday)
Troubleshooting issues relating to mail clients & Creation of new email Ids, suspension / deletion of email Ids, Managing group email Ids and allocating disk space to the users.
- All the above activities should have reports necessary for ISO27001 audits (ISO 27001 requirements can be understood from the documents prepared for Network and Operations)
Experience : Freshers
Placement Papers :
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- B.E. IT, ECE & EEE, B.Tech – M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc.,B.Sc.,
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
1.Updated Resume Copy
2.Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Location : Bangalore
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible
Link to Apply : Apply here
Hope this helps !!
Feel free to contact. & share the notes to as many people as possible, never hesitate in sharing Knowledge 🙂
Good Luck Friends!!!
God is always with you.
With Best wishes and Best Regards,
If you have any problems, need any suggestions, need any interview questions, Please Ask me here.
BJS Bangalore Job Seeker
Happy to Help you 🙂