Philips Recruitment Drive for Freshers | B.E,B.Tech,MCA | Technical specialist| Bangalore
Company Profile :
For over 125 years, Philips has been improving lives through sustainable innovation. Today, we are a leading health technology company focused on making life better for billions worldwide, starting with the lives of our own passionate, collaborative and remarkably diverse employees.We are always looking for like-minded people to join our team and create a healthier, more connected society with us while advancing their careers.Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
COMPANY WEBSITE : www.philips.com
JOB ID: 223093
Job Category : Technical specialist
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria :
Skills : Good Communication Skills
Job Description :-
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Performs the role of a requirements engineer by analyzing and understanding the functional requirements specification.
• Does component/module/sub- system design and supports application/architectural design.
• Performs the role of a developer by implementing components/modules/sub-systems.
• Provides technical guidance in technical/functional area
• Performs the role of a specialist by reviewing work products
• Supports in project estimation, planning and risk management activities
• Manages technical communication with customers and stakeholders
• Participates in process tailoring
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Placement Papers :
• Expertise in C #, .NET, WCF and WPF coding skills.
• Expertise in object oriented design and multi-threaded programming.
• Expertise in development testing and debugging skills
• Exposure to healthcare standards (DICOM, HL7, IHE) and regulations.
• Strong abstraction, analytical and problem solving skills
• Exposure to Agile development is plus
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
1.Updated Resume Copy
2.Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible
Link to Apply : Apply here
Hope this helps !!
Feel free to contact. & share the notes to as many people as possible, never hesitate in sharing Knowledge 🙂
Good Luck Friends!!!
God is always with you.
With Best wishes and Best Regards,
If you have any problems, need any suggestions, need any interview questions, Please Ask me here.
BJS Bangalore Job Seeker
Happy to Help you 🙂