Epicor Recruitment Drive for Freshers | B.E,B.Tech,MCA,M.E | Associate Software Engineer | Bangalore
Company Profile :
Epicor is a global leader delivering innovative, award-winning business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With more than 40 years of experience, Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. More than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries rely on Epicor to help them meet business challenges today, and empower them for even greater success tomorrow. We are looking for fresh graduates with computer science or business degree and excellent written & verbal English skills to join our team of talented professionals who are providing award-winning support service to our customers located primarily in the Americas.
COMPANY WEBSITE : www.epicor.com
Designation : Associate Software Engineer
Job Category : IT/Software Job
Salary Offered : Rs 5-6.5 LPA
Qualification – Eligibility Criteria :
- 2016 Passout
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Good academics with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or appropriate computer science related certificate) OR MCA – 2016 pass outs ONLY
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Well organized, strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Good team player.
Good Communication Skills
Job Description :
- You will work within a friendly software engineering team and work on a number of critical products and projects.
- As a member of the Epicor Development team you will develop and maintain one or more of the Epicor products.
- Possible projects include enhancing functionality to help us keep our competitive edge, leveraging both ASP.NET and web development.
- Development for both desktop and mobile application will be a part of your new role.
- Able to quickly understand existing projects and new requirements.
- Understanding of design patterns, principle and Object Oriented Design.
- Will work as a Associate Software Engineer under Epicor products.
- The responsibility includes work on building installations
Experience : Freshers
Job Location :
Placement Papers :
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
1.Updated Resume Copy
2.Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
Walk-In Date : ASAP
Walk-In Venue : Bangalore
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible
Hope this helps !!
Feel free to contact. & share the notes to as many people as possible, never hesitate in sharing Knowledge 🙂
Good Luck Friends!!!
God is always with you.
With Best wishes and Best Regards,
If you have any problems, need any suggestions, need any interview questions, Please Ask me here.
BJS Bangalore Job Seeker
Happy to Help you 🙂